Saturday, March 5, 2011

I like letting you pick the titles : )

In them I see the blue that shines as bright as our souls
When they meet in a union so perfect it makes words fall short

And the gray that comes
The beauty in the midst of the pain

The pain that should know
No place in this story

But I am willing to give it a place
As it lays out the perfect backdrop for them

To tell the story of the beautiful brokenness
That you knew before this

And the beauty you show me
Amidst this painful battle

The captivation in those moments of gray
Drives me to find the blue again

I fight for them in this
So that I can read our story once again

Watch them change as you change
Watch them change as we change

Learn about love and hope
And pain and joy

Because in them I see everything
Through them I see everything